POLICIES + AGREEMENT CONTENT SUMMARY
• The Wonder Way
• Dress Code
• Student Dismissal
• Payment Responsibility
• Family Enrollment Fee
• Tuition and Fees
• Bank Fees
• Helping Hands Requirement
• Website Online Communication Information and Consent
• Multimedia Release
• Medical Authorization
• Release Liability
THE WONDER WAY
As a family, we have read, understand, and agree to abide by the guidelines and expectations set forth in the Wonder Way at letswonder.org/wonderway
• Attendance We understand Wonder programs depend on every participant being prepared, present, and on-time during each class, rehearsal, concert, and event. Each class has event participation requirements where they are evaluated, therefore, we agree to have our children attend all classes and participate in all scheduled performances. If a member must be absent, regardless of the reason, a parent must notify Wonder Office in advance.
• Dress Code We have read the Dress Code as listed in the Wonder Way and agree to have all members in compliance with the Dress Code before they enter the facility or area where Wonder is conducting classes, activities, or events.
• Student Dismissal We understand a member with behavior problems or who has repeatedly displayed characteristics contrary to the Wonder Way may be dismissed from the program. We understand there is no refund of Tuition and Fees if a member or participant from our family is dismissed from the program.
We understand each of the undersigned is obligated to make timely payment of all Tuition and Fees due unless other arrangements are agreed upon in advance in writing with Wonder. Tuition and Fees are due at Family Orientation.
• Family Enrollment Fee Wonder reserves the right to close registration early, cancel classes, or restructure the classes based on student enrollment. Except in the case where all classes for a family are cancelled before Family Orientation, Family Enrollment Fees are non-refundable.
• Tuition and Fees Members of Wonder are admitted for the entire season. We understand all Tuition and Fees are not prorated and agree to pay the full amount regardless of whether the member enrolls late, withdraws, is dismissed, or is absent for any cause. Members with unpaid Tuition and Fees may be prevented from participation at events.
• Bank Fees In the event of a returned check for insufficient funds, we agree to pay a $25 Returned Check Fee and pay all future balances by cash, money order, cashier's check.
HELPING HANDS REQUIREMENT
We understand that every enrolled family is required to dedicate certain hours of time in an assignment for Wonder during the course of the program. It is our responsibility to provide a substitute and notify Wonder if a member of our family is not able to fulfill our assignment. If we are unable to provide a substitute, we understand we will have to pay the $25 Helping Hands Fee per assignment for each day we’re not able to contribute our Hours. We also understand we can pay a one-time $550 Helping Hands Fee due at Family Orientation if we know in advance that we’ll be unable to fulfill any assignments during the program year.
WEBSITE ONLINE COMMUNICATION INFORMATION AND CONSENT
We communicate with Wonder Members and Alumni in the following ways:
- Newsletter email to the email address(es) listed above
- You may share the newsletter with family and friends; unsubscribe at any time
ONLINE MEMBER AREA
- Protected web area for current members and parents ONLY
- Access the most recent memos, announcements, and practice notes, as well as, rehearsal, performance, and Helping Hands schedule
- Information is to be posted ONLY by the Wonder Team; the online member area is not meant to be used as a bulletin board or chat room
- Access information will be emailed to you
MEMO & MEMO NOTIFICATION EMAILS
- Used to notify when a memo, announcement, or note is posted to the Online Member area
- Current Wonder Members cannot unsubscribe
- Used to notify when time sensitive or important information is posted to the Online Member area, as well as important reminders
- Current Wonder Members cannot unsubscribe
We authorize Wonder to use class, rehearsal, press, and production photos and video recordings of our child(ren) for general use on Wonder’s website, marketing materials, print, social media, and more. We grant all rights to use, reproduce, photograph, record, and otherwise disseminate any aspect of our child(ren)’s participation or performances. These images will be used for Wonder purposes only and will not be given or sold to outside companies or individuals. We understand that no compensation will be made for this use.
In the event of our absence and that we or our emergency contacts cannot be reached if a serious illness or injury develops and medical and/or hospital attention is necessary, we, the parents or legal guardians, give permission for emergency treatments or medical services as recommended by an attending physician, at the request of the Wonder administrator or the administrator's designated representative.
The undersigned does hereby release, hold harmless, and indemnify Wonder, all Wonder affiliates, employees, contractors, volunteers, and agents from any and all responsibility, liability, or costs and expenses arising in any way including any injury, illness, or damage to personal property incurred while participating in Wonder classes, activities, or events.
UPDATES Wonder reserves the right to update, change, or replace any part of the Wonder Way by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check the Wonder Way page periodically for changes. Your continued participation in the program following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.