THE WONDER GAMES
The Wonder Games are here!
As a nonprofit dedicated to providing an affordable program to families and the community, the Wonder Games allows us to host a fun student fundraiser that gets all students involved without selling items or going door-to-door, and brings the entire family and Wonder community together to share a night of fun games.
- FUNDRAISER FORMS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY MARCH
- Mark your calendars for Tuesday, March 29th from 6pm-8pm at CCPC
wonder games DETAILS
Wonder only does one student fundraiser a year. We choose to do a crowdfunding-style campaign, where students can add a message to send to family, friends, and parent co-workers in a simple, more hands-off way than other student fundraisers you may have done.
WHO: Wonder students and families
WHAT: The Wonder Games is our annual fundraiser focused on active games, community spirit, fun, and friendly competition!
WHEN: Tuesday, March 29 from 6pm to 8pm
WHERE: CCPC Community Center (Our regular Wonder HSD Building)
WHY: As a nonprofit dedicated to providing an affordable program to families and the community, the Wonder Games allows us to host a fun student fundraiser that gets all students involved without selling items or going door-to-door, and brings the entire family together to share a night of fun games.
1. YOU SUBMIT EMAILS
- Students use the back of the paper fundraiser form OR the online form to make an email list of family, friends, and parent co-workers.
- Include an optional short personal message and/or recent family photo (or student(s) only).
- FUNDRAISER FORMS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY MARCH 1 ST TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR PRIZES
- The emails you provide will ONLY be used to communicate about this year’s Wonder Games fundraiser on your behalf, and will not be added to our regular email list. We will not sell, share or trade this information with any other party.
2. WONDER SENDS EMAILS
- Every family will have a link to their own fundraiser page.
- Wonder will send out a fundraiser email on behalf of our Wonder families to receive donations on your fundraiser page (with online and offline giving options).
3. YOU SHARE ONLINE
- Wonder will give parents sample content to share the family fundraiser page to platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.
- You can use the hashtag #wonder games to post during the games.
- We greatly appreciate your participation!
Participants earn 1 ticket for every email submitted on their fundraiser form. The more emails they submit, the more tickets they earn! The more tickets they earn the more prizes you can get.
EARNING BONUS CARDS & RAFFLE ENTRY
Participants earn 1 bonus card and 1 raffle entry for every $25 dollars raised. Each raffle entry from donations will go into a prize drawing. The more money they raise, the more entries they earn! The more entries they earn the higher their chance of winning the Raffle Prize.
Unable to attend the event? No worries. All students who complete their fundraiser form will receive prize(s) for the number of emails submitted and can redeem their prize(s) after the Wonder Games event.
The top fundraiser will win the Grand Prize.
MOST GAMES WON
The official Wonder Games Prize goes to the participant who wins the most games.
Every campaign includes a standard message to explain the purpose of the Wonder Games fundraiser and it’s impact. You can view a sample campaign, here. You have an opportunity to share what Wonder means to you. Feel free to use one of the following prompts when composing your message in the form below:
- As a student: What does Wonder mean to you? What do you like to learn about during Wonder? Why do you enjoy being a part of Wonder?
- As a parent: What does Wonder mean to you? What type of impact has Wonder had on your child?
To make it easy to share online, we’ve provided a simple message to share about the fundraiser with online family and friends. You can copy and paste the content when you share the fundraiser and include your families fundraiser link.
The message will be visible here once fundraiser pages are published.